Feature Magazine and Business Articles
The following feature articles have appeared in magazines and newspapers such as Corporate Trends, The Australian Financial Review, The Sun Herald, The Daily Telegraph, Work from Home, Professional Marketing, The Quorum, Work Directions, MICENet, MICENet Asia, Straits Times, Human Resources Asia, Walk Your Talk Media, Professional Speaker (USA), The Australian, Singapore Straits Times, Executive PA Magazine and numerous company and association publications with permission of the writer.
Need Articles for your Company, Association or Franchise Group?
Feel free to distribute these articles in your publication, company magazine, newsletters to your teams, agents or franchisees.
If you have questions or need other information, contact e mail
- Boarding Pass: Emirates EK 405 | A 380 - 8 Hour Flight to Singapore (Day)
- HRM Asia Summit 2016 Review - a winning SE Asia MICE Event - May 2016
- Boarding Pass: Emirates EK 405 | B 777-300 - 8 Hour Business Class to Singapore (Day)
- Boarding Pass: Emirates EK 404 | B 777-300 - 8 Hour Business Class to Melbourne (Night)
- Boarding Pass: Silk Air MI 608 | A 330-200 - 3 Hour flight to Cambodia
- Johannesburg - Cape Town - Kruger Review - May 2015
- Boarding Pass: Singapore Air SQ 478 | B 777-300 - 12 Hour Flight to South Africa (Night)
- AIME 2015 Review - a winning MICE Expo for 23 Years - March 2015
- Boarding Pass: Qantas QF 5 | B 777-300 - 8 Hour Business Class to Singapore (Day)
- How to Out Think, Out Sell and Out Service Competitors - May 2013
- Showtime! - Gain more business by attending industry fairs and tradeshows (Singapore Straits Times Newspaper) - 21 December 2012
- Self Renewal (Singapore Straits Times Newspaper) - January 2 2012
- Sink or Swim in SE Asia - Industry tips to engage new business and understand SE Asia Culture (Professional Speaker Magazine - USA) - June 2009
- Guru For Hire (Human Resources Magazine - Hong Kong)- January 2008
- How to Out Sell Your Competition (Singapore Straits Times Newspaper) November - 2007
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid in Sales and Marketing (Singapore Straits Times Newspaper)- October 2007
- Baking Up Profits in Victoria - (Work From Home Magazine - Australia)- January 2006
- 10 Ways to Get It Right as an MC (The Quorum Australia)- November 2005
- Dancing with the Stars - September 2005
- McDonalds CEO - the amazing Charlie Bell - April 2005
- Donald Trumps US TV Show 'The Apprentice' Strikes More Gold - January 2005
- Idol TV Series Influences Gen X & Y Decisions - October 2004
- Nice Guy Finishes First - Big Brother IV creates a Million Dollar man - September 2004
- You're Fired! Donald Trump's US TV Show 'The Apprentice' Strikes Gold - July 2004
- Why Advertisers Love Renovation Programs like The Block - May 2004
- Why Millions are Watching the Big Brother TV Series - May 2003
Rob has been a contributing author to a number of books including 1991 US Best Seller Power Talking, available through Amazon.com or from George Walther CSP CPAE at http://www.georgewalther.com or leading book stores in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia upon request.
Rob's published story, A Mothers Love is featured in the 1997 Australian best seller, There's More to Life than Sex and Money, published by Penguin Books.
Available from www.dymocks.com or favourite bookstore in the South Pacific and SE Asia.
Services | Rob Salisbury | Clients | What People Say |
Schedule | Public Seminars
| Keynotes |
Workshops | MC
Services | Recommended
Reading | Home
P +61 412 414 835
PO Box 98
Brighton Le Sands
New South Wales 2216
P +65 6842 6085
River Edge Complex
21 Sampan Place
Lobby 1, 14 - 01